Friday, September 16, 2005

Jeep Cherokee

jeep cherokee
Well, I got a new vehicle. A 1992 Jeep Cherokee Laredo, 4x4, 4.0 liter inline-6 engine, colored metallic grey.

Bought it off a friend, who's worked on it in his own shop and kept it in very good shape. It runs like a top. And with winter approaching (I'm taking bets on first snowfall two months from today) said Jeep Cherokee will get me around very nicely on the steep, twisting, winding gravel roads which are the chief avenues of transport out here in the Iowa countryside. Up and down and round amidst hollow and bluff.

As for the Aquamobile, it was put out to pasture, hauled away on a flatbed tow truck by Mr. Auto Salvage Man. The SUV is dead, long live the SUV!

And from now on, you will know me on the back roads of northeast Iowa and southeast Minnesota by my Jeep Cherokee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm SO happy for you! Its pretty!

Friday, September 16, 2005 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger Caltechgirl said...

Niiiice. Not a distinctive as the aquamobile, but cool.

Friday, September 16, 2005 1:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home