Thursday, November 03, 2005

Angrier Than the Average Bear

Am I the only person who's noticed that, ever since that incident of unauthorized entry into my home last week, my blog entries have been edgier and, well, a lot angrier than usual? Machine guns. Mass graves. Sawed-off baseball bats. Bludgeoning store managers insensate right in the aisle of the store. Evil e-mail-gutting Internet Service Providers.

I didn't notice it immediately, but I have noticed it. Something is brewing, deep down there in the dark cavernous depths of my subconscious. I guess it makes sense. And I guess it also makes sense that I didn't notice it myself right away.

3 Comments:

Blogger Caltechgirl said...

I think you're still processing the intrusion, and trying to get a handle on your own feelings.

It's ok, I do the same thing. Now that you're aware of it, it will go away....

Hell, I'm still grumpy about it, and it was your house. But maybe that's because I have near OCD issues about my house.....

Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger Caltechgirl said...

oh, and at least it's the Average bear. I can't imagine how "angrier than the Prime Number Shitting Bear" would end up.....

;)

Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you'd feel better if you had your locks changed. And didn't give ANYONE the key. Bwahahahahaha.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home