Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Snow Already?!

Well, the forecast is for rain to start up some time today, and then as temperatures fall, the rain will change to snow. I repeat, the forecast is: "Snow and rain changing to all snow in the evening. Areas of blowing snow after midnight. Brisk. Snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches."

I have to get out and around in the area tomorrow, driving these steep, twisting, up-and-down-and-winding gravel roads. Sounds like I'll be getting a chance to try out my Jeep's four-wheel drive. Which, unlike the old Blazer, this Jeep has full-time all-surface four-wheel drive. So there!

In these parts, we often get some sort of snowfall by shortly before Thanksgiving, but to be honest, I thought it might not come quite this soon. Hunh. Snow already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home