Monday, December 05, 2005

Master of the World

Antoll MA dot org.

Every once in a while, a website comes along which simply beggars description.

Antoll MA— a "pseudonym which was given to me on 11 April 1975 by an extraterrestrial presence which I am still unable to name"— has come up with a plan to solve all the problems of the world. This plan is called "Operation I AM." And the idea of the plan is simply... well... that Antoll MA should become Master of the World.

Gee, I wish I'd thought of that idea first!

Antoll MA continues: "I have resolved all of the concepts in my head and it only remains for them to be put into action. Yes, I need money. I estimate that several million dollars will be needed to cover this operation. It is necessary to pay scientists to work out all of the solutions, to virtually create the position of Master of the World, to divide the planet using new criteria, to pay the governors. To summarise, it is a question of the virtual setting up of Operation I AM so that it can become real as soon as men and women want it to."

Lots more stuff here. Numerology and 665. A blue dot of light appearing on the forehead of Marilyn Monroe. Joseph Smith and the Buddha. Passing a physics exam by mental telepathy.

And then there's Antoll MA's 65-page "Ultimatum to Heads of State," which he mailed out to world leaders: "I asked the Heads of State to recognise Antoll MA as the Master of the World. The pamphlet was sent to all the embassies throughout the whole world. I received no replies because I had no office and therefore no fixed address." Well, yeah, if you're going to send out a mailing to demand that George W. Bush, Tony Blair, et al. recognize you as Master of the World, I suppose it would help if you'd give a return address.

Oh, by the way, Antoll MA says you can get in on his program, too: "As soon as this site appeared on the Internet, I asked my 'Brothers of Space' to show themselves with orangey-red lights right across the world to validate my message. Nothing prevents you from going alone at night to an open space and making your demands." He adds: "The red balls should appear because they are just waiting for you. Don't be discouraged if it doesn't work the first time. In fact, this hardly ever works the first time, you have to come often and look at the stars."

Sounds to me like a nice set-up for an alien abduction, and ending up with an extraterrestrial implant in your sinuses. Them greys are especially nasty. Don't say I didn't warn you.

(h/t Steven)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmm ...

Monday, December 05, 2005 12:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sinuses if you're lucky

Sunday, December 25, 2005 2:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home