Friday, April 21, 2006

"The Poor Mimic the Blind"

I have certain snippets and forms of words which have drifted around in my mind like flotsam and jetsam for decades now. In some cases I have no idea what they mean, or where they came from.

One such meaningless slogan is "The poor mimic the blind." That one's been bouncing around in my head for over 20 years.

And I haven't a clue what it means.
  • "The poor mimic the blind"

  • "Ignore alien orders!"

  • "Relax, Frankie, don't do it!"

  • "Who takes up dumby, may call for trumps."

  • "Slowgan on the highway is a speedster in town."

  • "The bigger the wheel, the ranger the forest."
Random sayings which have been knocking around in my skull, some of them, since before Nixon's jowls departed for San Clemency.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home