Saturday, August 05, 2006

66° and Muskmelon

This morning it's 66° blessedly Fahrenheit, which is a relief after the hot weather we had. I have the windows open and a cool breeze is blowing through the house.

And I had the most amazing muskmelon for breakfast. I didn't know you could get muskmelon this good at the supermarket. Must be it's the new supermarket, that's where I got this muskmelon yesterday. I've heard people say, "Oh, that new supermarket, it's got fresher meat, fresher fruit and vegetables."

Cool breeze through open windows, magical muskmelon. On this Saturday in early August, I'll settle for that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is a magical muskmelon any relation to a magical mushroom? :>

Saturday, August 05, 2006 9:39:00 AM  
Blogger Paul Burgess said...

"Electrical Muskmelon... is gonna be a sudden craze... Electrical Muskmelon... is bound to be the very next phase..."

Saturday, August 05, 2006 6:34:00 PM  
Blogger Paul Burgess said...

BTW, 1000 geek points to the first person who can elaborate on the Alfred Bester allusion in the above post. No fair googling...

Saturday, August 05, 2006 6:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home