Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Flannel Sheets and All

Yesterday it didn't get up out of the 50s. This morning I turned on the furnace in the house for the first time. Cooler weather is on the way. And that means I'd better get new winter bedding, pronto.

By the end of last winter, my flannel sheets were shot. I mean, worn out and ready for the rag bag. After many, many long years, my faithful old Hudson's Bay Company point blanket is also threadbare, unraveling. And my pillow, which I've had I don't know how long... well, best to keep it covered with a pillowcase, what's underneath is not exactly presentable. That pillow has got to go.

In short, I've got to replace purner everything on top of my bed. And sooner rather than later. Time to look around, and then order online.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Richmond said...

New sheets are such a delight! I so hope you have good luck in finding what you want... I recommend Overstock.com - 300 thread count. And the Tee-shirt sheets are FAB!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 8:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its hard to kill LLBean flannel sheets. Which is not to say "impossible. But very very hard :)

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home