Thursday, September 27, 2007

Repairs, Automotively Speaking

Pardon me if I'm somewhat fragmented this morning, I've got to rush into town to have my Jeep looked into. Longtime problem is getting worse and worse. See, when I first start the engine cold, then drive only a few miles and shut it off, well, if I try to restart it again any time soon, it doesn't want to restart. Absolutely dead beneath the hood. Have to wait a few minutes before it will start again.

Only it's getting worse, now it's not just a few miles, and it's not just a few minutes. Tuesday evening I purner got stranded down in Lansing, which is not just any few miles from here, and it took half an hour to restart, which is not just any few minutes. Missed our Lions meeting, too, in the bargain.

So I gotta get this problem fixed. It just will not do, never to know when restart may mean sit and wait a while.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richmond said...

Oh I do so hope it's an easy repair! Sheesh!

Thursday, September 27, 2007 8:54:00 AM  
Blogger Paul Burgess said...

Yeah, turns out it didn't even need any new parts. Just labor. Something to do with adjusting the "neutral safety switch," whatever that is.

Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home