Saturday, March 12, 2005

Interesting Article on La Crosse Area Bloggers

Yeah, I'm still here. Look for me to resume my regular blogging schedule by Easter or shortly thereafter.

In the meanwhile, you might want to check out La Crosse Tribune reporter Reid Magney's interesting online article on bloggers in the La Crosse area. It's entitled Local bloggers: The blacksmith, the preacher, the eye doctor. Give you one guess who the preacher is.

Now I've got to dive back into my hectic Lenten schedule. See you in a few.

Update, Sunday, March 13: A slightly condensed version of Reid Magney's article appeared in print this morning— as the cover story on the front page of the Sunday La Crosse Tribune.

Headline: "Blog revolution." Woohoo! I'm famous! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Caltechgirl said...

Welcome back Paul! I missed my blog-child :)

I was beginning to give you up for lost until you turned up in Dean's comments. here's hoping you have more time after Easter.

Saturday, March 12, 2005 10:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you, from another local blogger.

Sunday, March 13, 2005 9:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home