Sunday, July 03, 2005

"So, Shinji Ikari, We Meet at Last!"

Well, Caltechgirl and Grand Moff Trojan are on the road, moving across the country, and their route happened to bring them through my neck of the woods. So yesterday evening we got together up in La Crosse for dinner. It was a joy to meet them, and we had a blast!

If you'd been a mouse hiding in the corner at the restaurant, you would've heard the three of us us carrying on (to quote Jack Kerouac) "like excited nuts." ;-) This is the first time I've ever met face to face with folks I originally met and got to know over the Internet. And like I say, it was a blast! And a real privilege. You two have a safe journey, and enjoy Mt. Rushmore on the Fourth! I'll be thinking of you as I'm working at the food stand at the Eitzen Lions Fourth of July event. And I'll have to visit out in California some time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. E said...

We are here in Spokane, WA. Made it through Montana without any trouble. More later from CTG...

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 6:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home