Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Senior Moment

Hoo boy, did I ever have a senior moment this morning. Ate breakfast while the computer was downloading a Linux security update. After breakfast, I took a cup of coffee into my study, set it on a coaster next to my computer, then retired for a few minutes to the bathroom.

Afterwards, I went to the kitchen, poured myself a cup of coffee, took it into my study... wait a minute, isn't that a cup of coffee already sitting on my desk next to my computer??!

I take it I can count on things like this happening more and more often, now that I've hit 50 and am eligible for membership in AARP?

1 Comments:

Blogger Francis W. Porretto said...

You're overdue, Reverend. They've been happening to me for 15 years or more -- and I'm 54.

Congrats on making the half-century mark.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 5:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home