Sumer Is Icumen In
According to my calendration, with the coming of Memorial Day weekend the summer has begun. Alternate calendration, summer begins
Here's my floating mental list of things I
- Read some more science-fiction novels by Philip K. Dick.
- Clean out the closet downstairs here in my study.
- Sort through the endless boxes of papers in the closet upstairs in the radio room.
- Play Shogi alias Japanese Chess.
- Make a Nine Men's Morris board.
- Get out and around and go places.
- Catalog the 3,000 books I've got in this house.
- Sit in the new shelter out back on a pleasant summer evening with brats, beer, and boombox.
- Listen to shortwave radio on my Grundig Satellit 700.
- Take time to slow down and relax.
- Read more of the 3,000 books I've got in this house.
- Work out in the garage on a couple of crafts projects that have been hanging forever.
- Go walking. Exercise. Lose more weight.