Thursday, August 11, 2005

Pre-Vacation Rush

Eh, what is this?! Here I got up at 5:30 this morning to start a load of laundry. I expect to be running all day long, from earlier than usual this morning till late this evening. Four-month-tax-form-extension August 15 is coming up, and I'm going to have to strain to find time to get those tax forms off by then. (Yes, I was originally planning to get them finished and in the mail Tuesday morning, but it's been one unexpected new development after another since then.)

I don't know why it is, but this always happens as I come up toward vacation. Schedule suddenly burgeoning without warning. All sorts of extra events and obligations popping up out of nowhere. Due to sudden sheer lack of time, things I was hoping to finish Tuesday morning may get finished by Friday evening, if I'm lucky.

And let's not even mention the inevitable backlog of things to catch up on, after one gets back from vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home